Saturday, April 16, 2011

Last Day in the City

I'm gonna try to enjoy it fully, but I'm gonna be honest: I AM EXHAUSTED!

Yesterday was another day of Astoria adventures. I had so much fun listening to the three people beside me in the bagel shop talk politics. Stephanie and I headed out pretty late to grab dinner. We walked around in the chilly weather for an obscene amount of time for people with hungry stomachs, and finally ended up at a bar a block away from her house.

I then only slept for an hour and a half & have to be awake at 5:30 tomorrow to catch my train back home. This is the most ineloquent blog entry I've ever written, but I don't have the energy to care right now.


See the amount of fuckness I do not give? Maybe I need a Nutriyum bar.

1 comment:

  1. The amount of fuckness I do not give. I am going to use that from now on. ADORE IT.

    ReplyDelete