Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Long Story Short

I know it might seem like I'm on the other end of this computer, not really doing much of anything and just having a laugh at you all because you believe it, but I promise that things are getting done.

That being said, I didn't finish all of my gonnas yesterday (blame Gossip Girl), but I did apply for more jobs. 

To my surprise, the latter finally paid off. I woke up this morning and found my first invite for an interview. I don't really care if they end up hating me or hiring someone else because the email alone is like an oasis in a desert more vast than the Sahara. I'm also eyeing some freelance gigs. It might have taken more patience than I come equipped with, but hey... it's all a start.

Today I've already made it to the chiro and cleaned up a bit, but I'm also gonna finish "Memoirs of a Beatnik" (for real this time) and do potential job follow-up.

On top of that, I'm probably gonna make really bad Arnold Schwarzenegger jokes until I pass out.

("The 'Junior' script came along just in time for Arnold to hide his baby bump!" "As Arnold stumbled out of the maid's bedroom with his pants around his ankles, he shouted 'I'll be back!'" "Arnold's love child is more like a lie lie rather than a true one." Oh my god, they're so bad... except maybe that last one. I'm kind of proud of that one.)

If you want to give me some gonnas to do, or even just chat, email me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment