Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October Gonnas

I've been going through days of high productivity and others of utter laziness, but I can't really complain about either. The rest of the month, however, will be jam-packed with activities both fun and functional. Here goes...

Recently, I finally checked off a baking DIY I've been eyeing for months. Check out the recipe and photos here!

Then we've got this dainty list that I will be slowly chiseling away at over the course of the next 26 days:

I've also got my best friend's wedding to look forward to in the middle of the month, daily errands, lovely weekend plans, HALLOWEEN, and I'm sure some unexpected events will pop up out of the depths as they always do.

It's gonna be a whirlwind. I can't wait!

Don't forget: if there simply aren't enough gonnas for you here, email me at imgonnadothatgirl@gmail.com with any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment