Friday, May 11, 2012

The Full Gonna Experience

Since I recently signed up for another service, I figured now would be a good time to get everyone caught up on where exactly The Gonna Girl is hanging out on the Internet. I know most of you who follow me have long known about my various media outlets for this blog, but I have to keep my new readers in mind! Bear with me, Gonna Vets.


If you're not using bloglovin', do it. I seriously don't understand how I lived without it! You can follow my blog there as well.

If you're not already following me on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest look for the buttons to the right with their coinciding names. These will lead you to the accounts so you can follow me for updates and exclusives not seen here!

 As for Instagram, my site button will lead you to a Hashgram account so you can actually see all of my photos, regardless if you're an Instagrammer. If you are the latter however, follow me directly on Instagram at – what else? – thegonnagirl.

My contact information is found here. Use it!

Now that'll be all for a while, folks. I'm going on VACATION!!!!! I'll be at the beach in a swanky little house with my man and a bunch o' pals. It's gonna be amazing, but I'll miss my blogees!

(I've got some entries on deck, but who knows if they'll actually publish when/where they're supposed to. I guess you'll know before me, right?!)

Have a lovely week, darlings. I'll be back!

P.S. I've hit over 10,000 views! Thanks, y'all.

2 comments:

  1. Bloglovin is the best thing that ever happened to anything and anyone.

    Have fun! Come back soooon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're enjoying your vacation! Weather's been absolutely gorgeous here, so hopefully you're sharing in that where you are as well.

    ReplyDelete