But this comparison is one well known among our family and friends, one that my sister and I make as often as possible, especially when we find some new and hilarious way in which my mother and Diane Keaton are alike. (Wait, did I say alike? 'Cause I'm pretty sure they are one.) So even though Mother's Day has come and gone, this oldie but goldie comparison model is one that is here to stay.
1. They both get hilarious after a glass of wine.
2. They both dressed like this in the 70s. (Mom would want me to note that she dressed this way before "Annie Hall" was even a glimmer in Woody Allen's eye.)
My sister can look like young Woody sometimes, but that's another entry...
3. They both look like this now.
4. They are both neurotic, but in that adorable Diane-Keaton-as-an-overprotective-frazzled-mom-in-a-movie way.
5. Did I mention they look alike?
6. Goofs (by themselves, or as pictured, with their pals).
7. No, but I mean like, seriously, they're both from Planet Babe.
8. They are both strong, smart, creative women who note the importance of skincare, education, women's (and others') rights, cute fashion, and how dumb men can be.
LUV U LADIES!