Friday, April 22, 2011

Oops, I Did It Again

I don't have any excuse, I was just kind of busy. I also didn't answer my phone for about 24 hours or pay attention to the Internet. For me, that's kind of a gonna in itself.

I wish I had a story about white knights, horses, dragons, and cupcakes to talk about, but I was merely visiting with my massage therapist before heading to my dad's. I got embarrassingly overjoyed about Thursday comedy night and fell asleep eventually. The life and times of a transitional 20-something?

Tonight I'm gonna celebrate my friend Maclaine's birthday with old friends. At least this means I'll be able to throw some photos on here before you all leave me out of desperate boredom.

I vow to blog more excitably in the near future, but as for now, I'm going to fail desperately at meeting the girls on time if I don't run out of my door immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment