Wednesday, June 15, 2011

One a Day Keeps the Blog Blues Away

I recently found myself with the fortune of getting a sexy new iPhone. I'm actually incredibly in love with it and maybe even borderline SWF obsessed with it. It makes me feel like a better version of myself. I'm not remotely joking.

All that being said, I can't believe that with all of the time I've spent on this little thing in the past week how it didn't occur to me until early today that I could blog from it. I can literally write down all those little things I swear will make great blog subjects throughout the day. I never have to let an idea slip through the cracks again! Apple, you've redeemed my whole not-really-a-career writing career!

Now all of those times I'm bored waiting in traffic (no?), sitting in the chiro's office, and doing only one thing can be filled with a fucking cornucopia of words. Are you ready? I am.

Tomorrow, I'm gonna work & blog & errand & prep for the weekend &... I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's do this, nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment