Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Solution

Oh, hey, hi.


I'm pretty tired, but I've had a rockin' couple of days. I had the usual seriously amazing weekend, topped off by getting a mention from Coke Talk, one of the blogs/bitches I admire. To a girl from lil ol' NC, there's something sickeningly flattering about being called cool by a bad ass, anonymous L.A. woman. Who knew my affinity for cursing and jewelry could yield such exciting results?

Back to the gonnas, I guess. As usual, I'm late to the party, even in my own head. I realized Sunday night that I could very easily let you guys know what I was up to (and whether or not I am actually getting it done) by writing a list every Monday with all of the things I'm gonna get done that week. So here you have it, my list for this week:
  1. Find outfit for the 4th.
  2. Clean out/wash car.
  3. Clear space on my laptop's hard drive.
  4. Go to yoga class twice.
  5. Make goodies for the 4th.
  6. Try not to get so insanely mad at commuter traffic.
  7. Plan and execute an excellent Independence Day weekend.
As you can see, I've already gotten started. And yes, the 4th of July is in my top three favorite holidays. Thanks for noticing.

I'm gonna work on all of this 'til next Monday when I bring you a new list. You'll hear from me before then though. Catch you on the flip side, gonna groupies.

No comments:

Post a Comment