Monday, July 4, 2011

Welcome to Earth

INDEPENDENCE DAY! HELL YEAH!
(Sidenote: this scene is one of my favorites of all time)

Happy 4th of July everyone. I've been working and playing and gonna'ing all the livelong week. Here's what I got done:
  1. Find outfit for the 4th.
  2. Clean out/wash car.
  3. Clear space on my laptop's hard drive.
  4. Go to yoga class twice.
  5. Make goodies for the 4th.
  6. Try not to get so insanely mad at commuter traffic.
  7. Plan and execute an excellent Independence Day weekend.
Number 5 should be knocked off by the end of the day, and so should more of number 3, but we'll see what happens. It's July 4th and I'm hoping I'll get whisked away on some fun firework-filled adventure before I can finish my list.

I would normally post a new list of gonnas for the week, but waiting 'til tomorrow just seems like a better use of my last hours of weekend. Now I'm gonna go shower the sun off of me, dress in head-to-toe RWB, and find an adventure to complete the aforementioned "excellent Independence Day weekend."

Stay safe, stay free.

No comments:

Post a Comment