Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Star Wars Day!

“There was an old man in a cloak carrying a glowing blue sword, a man dressed entirely in black with a helmet like a dog’s face and a glowing red sword, a young blond boy in pyjamas, a cool-looking guy in a waistcoat firing a big pistol, a similarly armed girl in a white dress, a gorilla, a dustbin with legs, and a gold homosexual.”
- Simon Pegg, on first seeing Star Wars at age 7


From that sexy scoundrel to the moment I KNEW Darth would finally come around, Star Wars has been a huge part of my life. I've already admitted my love for Han, started a Yoda blog, and boasted my picture with Chewy, so I don't think I need to say how often SW runs through my mind. These pieces of art and photos can declare my love more brilliantly than words every could.

May the Fourth be with you... always.

(R2D2 in Helvetica - David Benoliel)

(via canv.as)

(Behind the Scenes still)

( A note from George Lucas to James Cameron when
Titanic dethroned Star Wars at the box office. )

And the grand finale...


(AT-AT Day Afternoon - Patrick Boivin)

No comments:

Post a Comment