Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May the Fourth Be With You

IT'S STAR WARS DAY!



Where I would normally sit with Yoda and watch my copies of the original trilogy, I am going to force myself to stay away from the TV... at least until later. Besides, they're in Boone and I am here.

Yesterday was spent largely in my bed due to the nerve pain I referred to in my previous post. I watched shitty 80's movies, ranted on my old blog like a 13-year-old girl, and edited photos.

Today, in an effort to avoid that same behavior, I'm gonna clean the house. And please, for the love of god, someone come visit me before me and my back pain drive each other insane.

If you want to give me some gonnas to do, email me at:

2 comments:

  1. I would come visit! We could dance-clean to Michael Jackson all over the house :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,

    I noticed that you are active on 20something bloggers and also post regularly here on your blog. I am trying to learn more about 20SB as an online community as part of an ethnography for a class (I'm a student at the University of Wisconsin). Would you mind answering a few questions for me about your perspective on 20SB? Please let me know and I'll send over the questions.

    Thanks!
    Leia

    PS: I think it's great that you "relish the weirdness" in your life - if everyone did a little more of that, I think the world would be a happier place.

    ReplyDelete