Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Next Step

Thanks for all the love and support, everyone! The CT scan results came back fine. I didn't dance around right away because I was half asleep, but I did a little jig in my kitchen while I was making food. It was very Elaine Benes.

My friend Christy & I came back to Boone and hung out with some friends before I finally made it back to my apartment for the first time in over a week. I had some quality time with the roomie that involved lots of philosophical questions, like "Why is the new Katy Perry video so idiotically boring?" You know, the foundation of our lives and shit like that.

Meanwhile, I have to keep the promise I made to myself and to you guys. I said I would dedicate myself to accomplishing my gonnas if I were healthy, and I'm not one to break my word or give up on my dreams. Looks like I'm gonna have to run around with some motivational anthem like "Eye of the Tiger" on repeat until I get everything done.

Today I'm gonna: run a million errands and clean the apartment like I've never cleaned it before in two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Elaine Benes! LOVE THAT. So happy you're healthy. I imagine you with a bandana tied around your head as your Eye of the Tiger theme plays...I believe the bandana is imperative...

    ReplyDelete