Friday, June 10, 2011

HAVING A JOB MAKES IT HARD TO DO OTHER THINGS

I have been so busy, then so tired, then so busy, then so busy, then so tired, THEN so busy. I am doing things and I am doing stuff. It makes me feel so productive until I stop and think about this blog, and I instantly feel remorse. Like walk-of-shame remorse. I feel like I left my child at the Grand Canyon and am wishing I could turn around and pick him back up, but know he will hate me, so I should just keep driving.

Over the past few days, I've acquired an iPhone because my phone was still an 18th century edition, ran more errands than my wallet wishes I had, and well.... slept, worked, and eaten. Livin' the life, you know?

I remember having 50 witty things to add to this blog post earlier in the week, then finding myself having forgotten them by the end of the day, not that I've had the energy to write. Note to self: that big yellow thing in front of you all day long is a notebook.

I come to you, technologically connected, spine aligned, and a little bit wounded from a long workweek. I am starting to get used to the sleep schedule, so soon I can fill this space with stuff of quality.

Today I'm gonna go to work and then spend an awesome weekend frolicking in lands far(ish) from the Boro. See you Sunday... FOR REAL.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to write a comment but then, I'm so tired, I couldn't think of one!

    ReplyDelete